For Pulborough Community Land Trust
The Board Secretary is responsible for providing the secretariat functions that support the efficient running of the organisation. The core responsibilities of this role are as follows:
1. To take and circulate minutes of meetings
2. Circulate meeting agendas and papers seven days ahead of meetings
3. Ensure that board members have access to timely information, papers, advice relevant to its discussions to enable decision making
4. Arrange meeting venues and refreshments
5. Provide support for wider communication / promotional activities such as a website / Facebook
6. Liaise with key stakeholders – including: the National CLT Network, parish / town council, local authority etc
7. Undertake correspondence / complete returns as necessary
8. Liaise with the Chair / Treasurer to ensure good coordination
As outlined above.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
This is very much an as and when role in that work can be undertaken at your own pace in your own time with no set timings. The only expectation is that all the board members meet monthly and this is usually a Monday or Tuesday night.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
1st Broadbridge Heath Scouts
Holbrook Animal Rescue
SEDS, Sussex Ehlers-Danlos syndromes Hypermobility Disorders social enterprise CIC
Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre
HOPE CHARITY PROJECT
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.