For Friends of Horsham Park
The Friends of Horsham Park aim to protect, enhance and promote Horsham Park for the better enjoyment of residents, visitors and future generations. We also aim to make this much loved green space an area in which birds, wildlife and trees flourish. We support the Charter for Parks.
Friends of Horsham Park is a Community Interest Company.
Working with the Committee, lead on engaging with all sections of the local community to help us acheive the following aims of our Community Interest Company:
- Gather input from local people and representative groups so that the park may best serve the local community.
- Promote the well-being, recreational, cultural, educational and environmental importance of the park.
- Identify opportunties to enhance the park with new or improved facilities wanted by the local community
- Encourage the recreational use by a wide range of people by supporting community park events and organising activities.
- Foster community ownership of the park by working with all users of the park without distinction of race, religion, gender, age or ability.
Also, monitor and repond to emails sent to the email@example.com email box.
Passion for the importance of Parks as a place for social inclusion, recreation, relaxation and connecting with nature.
Good communication skills as you will need to consult, liaise and enthuse.
Basic social media skills: we are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
Committee meetings are held on the third Wednesday in the month from 7.30-9.30pm.
This opportunity has no specific location.
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.