For St Catherine's Hospice
Get involved in some of the biggest and best events around. From Dragon Boats and
Midnight Walk to Tree of Light and Festive Runs, there's something for everyone!
Volunteers are needed to run registration, refreshment stands, car parking, run stalls, look
after supporters and marshal routes. You're guaranteed to have a great day meeting our
supporters, and contributing to raising vital funds for hospice care locally.
Read and/or attend all necessary briefings, and abiding by the guidance given at all times. Dependant on the needs of the event:
• Discuss any queries, problems or observations with the event manager
• Work within our Volunteering Code of Conduct at all times
• Attend relevant meetings & undertake all training required
• Act as an ambassador for St Catherine's at all times
• Minimum age 16 (parent/guardian consent and a child employment permit may be required)
• Excellent communication skills, being sociable, cheerful and courteous in all you do
• A caring approach while being able to demonstrate strong emotional resilience
• Good level of fitness and mobility - some manual handling may be needed
• Commitment to continuous development, including regular training
• Ability to work as part of a team
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
Various multiple dates in 2020
This opportunity has no specific location.
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.