For Friends of Chesworth Farm
The Friends of Chesworth Farm are a long standing group of people who care about Chesworth Farm countryside site, which has recently obtained Local Wildlife Site status, who help to support its conservation and management, as well as organising family and educational events on the site to engage with the wider community .
• Arrange committee meetings and any incidental meetings as required, including production of agenda.
• Take committee minutes and notes of incidental meetings, draft and distribute to committee members and HDC warden/s as appropriate
• Maintain general communications between committee members
• Act as central point of contact for all correspondence to the Friends\' email, and refer as appropriate. Eg enquiries about lost/found property, anti-social behaviour, enquiries from other groups (eg Horsham Riverside Walk).
• Liaise with social media admin over messages/requests
• Maintains committee members’ details
• Arrange AGM with other committee members
• Monitor committee member action points
Meetings are run on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis (tbc) and the Secretary will be required to organise and attend these. In addition, the role requires approximately 1-2 hours a week to undertake the group\'s administration.
We are looking for a
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
Pulborough Community Land Trust
Horsham District Council (HDC), Voluntary Sector Support (VSS)
Pulborough & District Community Care Association
The Phoenix Stroke Club
Sussex Prisoners' Families
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.