For Horsham Trafalgar Neighbourhood Council
We are seeking a replacement treasurer to manage the financial aspects of the Neighbourhood Council’s work.
- managing the online banking system in order to pay council bills as they arise
- uploading bank statements and payroll reports to our system
- being the point of contact for external parties regarding financial matters
- being the point of contact to our payroll provider and paying the clerk’s wages and tax via online banking monthly
- Data entry for annual accounts using the existing accounts template on excel
- managing any other adhoc banking issues as they arise including documentation.
IT literate with Spreadsheets and Google Docs Financial Data Entry
The above responsibilities will take approximately 2-hours a month, but as our treasurer also fills the role of a Councillor, there is the possibility of taking on other community activities according to your interests.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre
Girlguiding Sussex Central
Citizens Advice Horsham
Horsham Child Contact Centre
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.