For The Friends of Warnham Local Nature Reserve
The Friends are seeking to recruit two more trustees. Working with Horsham District Council, we have exciting plans which will significantly add to visitor experience and numbers over the next few years. A more diverse board with broad experience will help to make this happen.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:-
* Act as an ambassador for the charity
* Work with colleagues to develop strategies; deal with issues of concern; manage risk; challenge and support plans delivering change.
* Ensure the charity meets its legal and regulatory responsibilities
* Ensure the ongoing financial stability of the charity
* Seek a good working relationship with the organisation's Management Committee and Horsham District Council.
Deadline: 23 Aug 2019
In particular, the board seeks new trustees with experience in one or more of the following areas: charity and/or voluntary sector, legal, marketing, trusteeship.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
4 meetings each year and occasional attendance at management committee and sub-project meetings as/if required plus occasional events.
Warnham Local Nature Reserve
Southwater Neighbour Network also known as SNN
Horsham Denne Neighbourhood Council
Auntie Val's Ability Centre
The Friends of Warnham Local Nature Reserve
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.