For St. Catherine's Hospice
Do you want to gain experience in customer service, window dressing and retail or are you simply looking for a rewarding way to meet people and help a local charity? These are fun, busy roles for those who thrive on a team atmosphere.
You’ll be a vital part of the shop team providing excellent customer service, operating the till, keeping the shop clean and tidy as well as sorting, steaming, hanging and pricing donations. Our charity shops contribute a valuable income to the hospice, so you’ll know you’re making a direct difference to the care we can provide.
• Accepting donations from the public and encouraging everyone to sign up for Gift Aid
• Sorting and processing donated goods - this can include grading clothes and researching prices online for more unique items
• Steaming, hanging, pricing and putting donated goods out into the shop
• Serving customers, offering help and advice where needed
• Manning the till, including payments through our electronic till system EPOS (for those 16+)
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
Shifts are available 9.30am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm on the agreed day
8 East Street
Horsham in Bloom
The Phoenix Stroke Club
YMCA Positive Placements
Southwater Neighbour Network also known as SNN
Root and Branch Theatre
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.